2014/2015 SEASON PASSES
Season Passes save you money on skiing and snowboarding! Plus you receive many Passholder Perks too!
Season Pass Benefits:
- $2 OFF Beer Pitchers at our Moosehead Saloon and Riverside Bar & Grill
- Exclusive Discounts in the Mountain Top Shop, Moosehead Saloon, and the Riverside Bar & Grill during “ski season”…such discounts change throughout the season, so stay tuned for weekly deals as the season moves along!
- SAVE $2 on Adventure Park Tickets and Snow Tubing
- $12 Ski Rental per visit
- $5 OFF Snowboard Rentals
- One $10 Group Lesson for skiing or snowboarding (ages 13 and older)
- $10 OFF Private Lessons
- $5 OFF Winter Kids and Burton Learn-to-Ride Lessons (ages 4-12)
- FREE lift tickets at Chester Bowl in Duluth
- Discounted lift tickets at Giants Ridge, Andes Tower Hills, Mount Baldy, Mt. Itasca, Ski Snowstar, Welch Village, Hyland Ski & Snowboard Area, Buena Vista Ski Area, and Great Bear Park!
- Additional Pass Holder specials throughout the season. Including but not limited to Bring-A-Friend specials, early ups & first tracks, special drawings and much more!
|Pass Type||Nov.1 – in season|
PASS PRICING DOES NOT INCLUDE TAX
Purchase by Phone: 800.642.6377 / 218.624.8523
*COLLEGE STUDENT PASS: $249
To qualify for a 14/15 College Student Season Pass, you must show a valid student photo I.D. and a PAID FEE STATEMENT showing a minimum of 12 credits for undergraduate students and 6 credits for graduate students when picking up your pass. Additional identification may be necessary, such as a drivers license or passport.
*MILITARY PASS: $249
To qualify for this pass, a valid military photo ID must be shown when picking up your season pass. Valid for Active or Retired Military, Reserves or National Guard. Thank you for all you do!
*SPIRIT MOUNTAIN SEASON PASSES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE. Non-transferable means that you cannot transfer a Season Pass to another person, or another season. Prices listed do not include sales tax.
FAMILY SEASON PASS: ONLY $723
The Family Pass includes THREE (3) Season Passes. Additional Family Members are only $189 each*.
“Family” is defined as parents and their children, 18 and younger, living in the same household. At least one of the Season Passes in the Family must be for a parent / guardian. You cannot solely purchase passes for children as the “Family Pass”. These prices do not include sales tax. *The “Additional Family Member” rate of $189 is only valid as an add-on to a “Family Pass”.
Other Season Pass Options:
Rental Equipment Season Pass – $142
Season Locker – $150
Looking for Gift Certificates?
- “Mountain Money” is gift certificates in $5 increments
- Can be used anywhere at Spirit Mountain and on anything!
- lift tickets
- food and beverages
- retail items
- season passes or rental passes
- Adventure Park tickets and Snow Tubing
- No expiration date! Always the right size!