Due to technical difficulties, our 2015/2016 Season Passes will be delayed one day and will now go on sale starting Monday, March 2, 2015. We apologize for the inconvenience, and please swing by guest services or give us a call with any specific questions.
These rates will be the absolute lowest rates of the year plus with exclusive benefits only available during the spring pass sale period!
2014/2015 SEASON PASSES || the rates below are for reference only. They do not reflect the 2015/2016 pricing.
Season Passes save you money on skiing and snowboarding! Plus you receive many Passholder Perks too!
Season Pass Benefits:
- $2 OFF Beer Pitchers at our Moosehead Saloon and Riverside Bar & Grill
- Exclusive Discounts in the Mountain Top Shop, Moosehead Saloon, and the Riverside Bar & Grill during “ski season”…such discounts change throughout the season, so stay tuned for weekly deals as the season moves along!
- SAVE $2 on Adventure Park Tickets and Snow Tubing
- $12 Ski Rental per visit
- $5 OFF Snowboard Rentals
- One $10 Group Lesson for skiing or snowboarding (ages 13 and older)
- $10 OFF Private Lessons
- $5 OFF Winter Kids and Burton Learn-to-Ride Lessons (ages 4-12)
- FREE lift tickets at Chester Bowl in Duluth
- Discounted lift tickets at Giants Ridge, Andes Tower Hills, Mount Baldy, Mt. Itasca, Ski Snowstar, Red Lodge Mountain, Buena Vista Ski Area, and Great Bear Park!
- Additional Pass Holder specials throughout the season. Including but not limited to Bring-A-Friend specials, early ups & first tracks, special drawings and much more!
|Pass Type||Nov.1 – in season|
PASS PRICING DOES NOT INCLUDE TAX
Purchase by Phone: 800.642.6377 / 218.624.8523
*COLLEGE STUDENT PASS: $249
To qualify for a 14/15 College Student Season Pass, you must show a valid student photo I.D. and a PAID FEE STATEMENT showing a minimum of 12 credits for undergraduate students and 6 credits for graduate students when picking up your pass. Additional identification may be necessary, such as a drivers license or passport.
*MILITARY PASS: $249
To qualify for this pass, a valid military photo ID must be shown when picking up your season pass. Valid for Active or Retired Military, Reserves or National Guard. Thank you for all you do!
*SPIRIT MOUNTAIN SEASON PASSES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE. Non-transferable means that you cannot transfer a Season Pass to another person, or another season. Prices listed do not include sales tax.
FAMILY SEASON PASS: ONLY $723
The Family Pass includes THREE (3) Season Passes. Additional Family Members are only $189 each*.
“Family” is defined as parents and their children, 18 and younger, living in the same household. At least one of the Season Passes in the Family must be for a parent / guardian. You cannot solely purchase passes for children as the “Family Pass”. These prices do not include sales tax. *The “Additional Family Member” rate of $189 is only valid as an add-on to a “Family Pass”.
Other Season Pass Options:
Rental Equipment Season Pass – $142
Season Locker – $150
Looking for Gift Certificates?
- “Mountain Money” is gift certificates in $5 increments
- Can be used anywhere at Spirit Mountain and on anything!
- lift tickets
- food and beverages
- retail items
- season passes or rental passes
- Adventure Park tickets and Snow Tubing
- No expiration date! Always the right size!