Notes: Reserve Day Tickets Today
Lifts Open: Spirit Express II, Summit Chair, Rope
Trail Conditions: Groomed, Early Season
New Snow Last 24 hours: 0”
New Snow Last 7 days: 3″
Snowmaking: IN PROGRESS
Food & Beverage Details: Mountain Top Cafe 10a-5p , The Riverside Bar and Grill is located at the Grand Avenue Chalet and is open every Thursday – Saturday from 12p – 8p. Sunday from 12p-6p Dining Hours
Temporary Trail Closures: Early Season
Please see below for a full list of trail closures.
|Sour Dough Sam||Closed||Timber Cruiser||Closed|
|Juggler Joe||Closed||Scissor Bill||Open|
|Double Jaw||Closed||Log Roller||Closed|
|Four Pipe||Closed||Bindle Stiff||Open|
|Prospector Beginner Area||Closed||Cinder Snapper||Closed|
|Duck Leg Shorty||Closed|
|Summit Chute||Closed||TERRAIN PARKS|
|Bull Wacker||Closed||Lone Oak (Tow Park)||Open|
|Blue Ruin||Closed||Spirit Park (Big Park)||Closed|
|Gandy Dancer||Closed||18 Line (Jumps near Lone Oak)||Open|
Terrain Parks: Please note that there may be times in which our terrain parks and/or portions of our terrain parks are not available. We do our best to update these times each and every day, but our commitment is that we will always do our best to keep you informed of the plans and ensure that there is plenty of freestyle terrain available at all times in which we operate.
Grand Ave Nordic Trails
Open: Season Passes can be picked up at the upper skyline chalet. Day tickets can be bought online.
Updates also available on Skinnyski.com
Spirit Mtn Upper XC Trail System
- Updates are available on Skinny
Safety: At no time, does Spirit Mountain allow any use of motorized vehicles by the public on any portion of Spirit Mountain property. There is no uphill access during time of downhill operations and/or hill maintenance and preparation. Up to but not limited to skiers, snowboarders, hikers, bikers. The safety of staff and guests remains of the most importance.
- If using a backpack, remove and hold in lap while riding the chairlift. Spirit Mountain discourages the use of electronic devices while skiing, riding, loading or unloading lifts.
- Hazards – All fencing, poles, signage and other marking devices are in place to inform you of potential hazards or obstacles. The markers will not protect you from injury, and it is your responsibility to stay away from marked areas.
- For additional information on slope and chairlift safety, visit WINTER SAFETY
- Runs = 22
- Terrain Parks = 3+
- Total Skiable Terrain = 175ac
- Night Skiing = 144ac
- Snowmaking = 175ac
- Vertical = 700 feet
- Main Chalet located at 9500 Spirit Mountain Place, all lessons, alpine (ski,snowboard) rental, and beginner terrain is located at the Main Chalet
- Grand Ave Chalet located at 8551 Grand Ave