Welcome to the Skyline Chalet! Spirit Mountain created these policies to ensure your experience is an enjoyable one. We appreciate your cooperation.
Use of guest tables: During busy times, please be courteous and limit the time spent at tables to give other guests the opportunity to use them.
- Bags, boots, containers and other personal belongings cannot be left at, on or around tables or on the floor.
- Guests may rent a seasonal/daily locker or use complimentary cubbies and coat hooks located around the chalet for belongings.
- Spirit Mountain may remove unattended items.
Outside alcoholic beverages:
By state law, absolutely no outside alcoholic beverages are allowed on Spirit Mountain property. Coolers/other containers are subject to search; alcoholic beverages will be confiscated. Adults may purchase alcoholic beverages in the Moosehead or Slopeside saloons to be enjoyed in those areas.
Outside food and beverages:
- Guests may bring their own food and beverages into the chalet.
- Guests cannot use seating available outside the Café or in the Moosehead Saloon while consuming outside food and beverages.
- Guests may not set up food tables for groups.
The use of crockpots or hot plates is prohibited.
Skis, boards, poles and other outdoor equipment are not allowed inside and must be stored outside in the racks provided.
Behavior that interferes with the enjoyment of guests will not be tolerated. Those who engage in disruptive behavior, including but not limited to, damaging or dirtying property, writing or drawing graffiti on Spirit property, theft, vandalism or fighting will be removed; Spirit Mountain reserves the right to ban individuals from entering the chalet.