Winter Lift-Served, Downhill Fat Tire Biking
When: Frosted Fatty February 25th, 2023
What Trails: TBD
- 9:30AM race sing in at the Skyline Chalet (near guest services)
- 10:30AM race start
- 2 stage downhill (dh) race
Dual Slalom Saturday Afternoon Time TBD (Biker vs. Skier vs. Snowboarder)
- DH Race for season pass holders: $40. (Registration goes up to $50 on 2/22/23)
- DH Race for plus bike lift access for the event: $65. (Registration goes up to $75 on 2/22/23)
- Dual Slalom $20 (registration goes up to $30 on 2/22/23)
Join Spirit Mountain for the Frosted Fatty. This year we will have a 2 Stage Downhill Race and a Head to Head Dual Slalom Saturday evening
Male and Female and ages categories in the DH race.
Online pre-registration is required. There is no day of registration. Registration quota must be met by February 20th for the race to take place so sign up today!
- minimum tire width 3″ – during certain weather or trail conditions the tire width will greatly affect the ride or the trails. On days with new snow or warmer temperatures, we recommend no less than a 3.5″ tire.
- brakes for each wheel
- a seat/seat post and overall bike inspection is required prior to allowing any bike on a chairlift. Inspection performed by Spirit Mountain staff
- must abide by the Mountain Bike Responsibility Code, Rules of the Trail and Trail Code = SAFETY INFORMATION
Trail Head & Parking: All parking for the event is at the Skyline Chalet