Looking for discounted tickets, rental, lessons and more? You have landed at the correct page. Spirit Mountain currently offers the following discounts during the 2016/2017 winter season. These specials all expire end of winter season 2017 or as noted below.
Family Fun Pack
- Offered any day we are open
- With the purchase of two full priced adult lift tickets
- Add on Youth (ages 7-12) tickets for $25 each, same family only.
- The same offer applies to rental packages too. Purchase two adult rentals at full price and add on youth rentals for $25
February Student Nights: Monday - Thursday
- Any high school student and below receives the following deals
- $15 lift ticket, $5 ski or snowboard rental
- Offer valid Monday - Thursday 3pm-close
- February 2017 Only
Visiting Pass Holder
- Are you a pass holder at another ski resort? Receive the following benefits
- $10 Off a lift ticket Monday-Thursday, full day rates only
- $5 Off a lift ticket Friday-Sunday, full day rates only
- Offered every Wednesday beginning January 4, 2017
- Anyone ages 62+ can receive a $25 lift ticket
- We might ask for ID....so please be prepared :)
- Join us every Thursday with a valid college ID!
- Beginning January 19th through the end of the season
- $19 Lift Tickets valid All Day
- $10 Ski or Snowboard Rental Package
- $5 Quick Lesson at 10am & 1pm
- $2 Beer Specials and $3 Tacos
- Stay tuned for our NEW! Snow Bus picking up at the Kirby Center!
Moms, Pops & Tots Fridays
- Offered every Friday is our NEW! program designed specifically for pre-school aged children and parents.
- Beginning Friday, January 5 - from 10:30am-1:30pm is our $25 special.
- This package includes a 3 hour beginners area ticket, ski or snowboard rental and a 2 hour lesson.
- During the 2 hour revolving lesson; a parent/guardian is required to be available to assist their child with breaks & basic on-snow movements. The lessons is on-going to all children during the 2 hours. Your child can participate at any length of time of the 2 hour lesson.
- Valid for children ages 2-6
- We recommend arriving by 9:30am in order to allow time to receive rental equipment and get ready to be on the snow.
- Reservations must be made by calling 218-624-8516 to book 48 hours in advance. This program not offered as a walk up