Those riding Timber Twister will race along a 3,200 foot track, through the forest, and down the mountain in individual coaster cars. Riders can travel alone or in pairs and have complete control of their speed (up to 26 mph) for a truly unique, hands-on experience. Unlike an alpine slide, the alpine coaster makes hairpin turns, is elevated off the ground like a roller coaster, and operates year-round due to its unique track system. With a few weather exceptions, riders will enjoy this one-of-a-kind sensation throughout the year. At the end of the ride down the mountain, guests will settle back in their cars for a comfortable and scenic return trip to the top. The complete Timber Twister experience will take riders on a thrilling six-minute journey while overlooking the wondrous views of Lake Superior. There are only four alpine coasters operating in the U.S. and this is the only one in the Midwest. This is truly a unique attraction, and is NOT an alpine slide!!!
Adventure Park Hours (Beginning January 5, 2015)
- January 18, 2015: 10AM-8PM
- January 19, 2015/Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: 10AM-6PM
- February 15, 2015: 11AM-6PM
- February 16, 2015/President’s Day: 11AM-6PM
For Info Call: (218) 628-2891 or (800) 642-6377
- Adventure Park tickets are accepted on either the Alpine Coaster or Zip Line.
- Adventure Park tickets have no expiration date.
- Single Rider Tickets – $9.50
- Double Rider Tickets – $14.50
- SAVE Big: 4-packs for only $35!
- SAVE Big: 10-packs for only $79!
Alpine Coaster Restrictions:
- Must be 48″ tall and at least 8 years old to ride alone.
- Riders under 48″ tall or 8 years old can ride with someone 16 years or older.
- Riders must be at least 3 years old to ride the “Timber Twister”.
- Maximum weight limit per coaster car is 350 pounds.
GET THE PICTURE!
View and purchase photos of you on the “Timber Twister” Alpine Coaster at: www.spiritmtphotos.com.