ADVENTURE PARK || we will re-open for summer 2016 on May 28, 2016 || weather permitting
The Adventure Park is open-year round, but in the summer you can enjoy some warmer weather attractions! After we bid farewell to the snow & the cold, in addition to the Timber Twister Alpine Coaster, the Timber Flyer Zip Line starts running and you can soak in the spectacular views of Duluth and Lake Superior on our Scenic Chair Lift rides. You can also challenge yourself at our 9-hole Mini Golf course. If you haven’t had enough fun, get your ride on at one of our nationally recognized Mountain Biking trails!!
Visit the Mountain Message here for more information!
TICKET INFO — Summer 2016.
- Single Rider Tickets – $10
- Double Rider Tickets – $15
- NEW! $39 All-Day Wristband — Summer Includes Alpine Coaster, ZipLine, Mini-Golf and Chairlift Rides
- SAVE Big: 4-packs for only $38!
- SAVE Big: 10-packs for only $85!
- Single Scenic Chairlift Ride $10
- All Day Scenic Chairlift Ride $20
- Mini-Golf Only $5
Hours of Operation: Visit Here!
Now Booking || End of School Year Field Trip-2016
- $8 per student, 20 student minimum
- Includes unlimited rides on Alpine Coaster & Zip Line and play of mini-golf
- Dates available for booking are: June 1, 2, 3, 6, 8, 9
- Reservation is required and time slots book quickly!
- Call or email Johanna at 218-624-8531 or email@example.com
Click here for hours!
- Timber Flyer Zip Line CLOSED during Winter Season.
- All attractions are weather dependent.
- All hours are subject to change and weather dependent
- No outside food or beverage allowed (including alcohol), please.
- Please do not approach bears or other wildlife seen at Spirit Mountain. Thank you!